LeadingAge Ohio Names 2020 Leadership Academy Fellows
LeadingAge Ohio is pleased to announce the class of 2020 LeadingAge Ohio Leadership Academy fellows. This group of fellows will meet throughout the year to explore diverse perspectives from aging services leaders, learn from innovative care and service models, enhance their leadership skills and core competencies, and advance person-centered programming in aging services.
Congratulations to all the individuals selected and their organizations for supporting their journey!
The 2020 Fellows
- John Ammerman, Maple Knoll Communities
- Magan Frame, McGregor
- Kathy Frontz, Otterbein Senior Life
- Linda Gutierrez, Good Shepherd Home
- Ed Harder, Kendal at Oberlin
- Jim Hoeh, Maple Knoll Communities
- Stephanie Hollister, Ohio Living Mount Pleasant
- Amy Kotterman, United Church Homes
- Mark Oaks, The Christian Village at Mt. Healthy
- Scott Stonestreet, Kendal at Oberlin
- Sarah Thompson, Otterbein Senior Life