U.S. House Ways & Means Committee Holds Hearing on Aging & Caregiver Issues
Last week, the House Ways & Means Committee held a hearing specifically focused on the issues faced by aging Americans and their families.
- Kristina Brown, a caregiver and medical student;
- Robert Egge, Chief Public Policy Officer for the Alzheimer's Association;
- Joanne Lynn, Director of the Program to Improve Eldercare at Altarum;
- Robert Blancato, the National Coordinator for the Elder Justice Coalition;
- Richard J. Mollot, Executive Director of the Long Term Care Community Coalition;
- and Edo Banach, President & CEO of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.